Nostrum.com is a private system that also offers certain limited services to friends and community.
No solicitiations are desired by any user on the Nostrum system or by Nostrum itself. This means:
No solicitations to buy the domain, no unsolicited commercial messages (spam/spim/spit), etc.
- 2016-05-15 - #2 Major OS upgrade mostly complete, finishing some changed apache configs.
- 2016-05-15 - #1 Major OS upgrade during the day Sunday.
- 2016-04-08 - Re-updated SSL certs due to expiation date. Your browser/client may say it got a new SSL cert.
- 2015-02-24 - Re-updated SSL certs to newer algorithms, your browser/client may say it got a new SSL cert. Make sure you have the latest Root and Class3 certs on your system, available from: CAcert Root Certs
- 2014-02-22 - Hardware Failure
All other content is offered by the individual page owners and not linked here. Contact them if you need the URL or access.